Martin Frb wrote:
On 24/02/2016 13:10, Bo Berglund wrote:
I have discovered a strange problem with my Lazarus 1.6 release
installation on RPi2 (Raspbian Jessie) concerning keyboard entries.

When I connect via VNC from my Windows7 PC I can not enter the
characters < or + via the keyboard keys into the Lazarus code editor.

There was an issue in that era that keys like # when the systems were set to UK layout weren't getting through. I've not seen that for a while, but that could be because even I upgrade my OS and libraries on occasion :-)

I dont know if the issue is in the LCL, or in VNC.
Apparently the data received from VNC does only occur with VNC. Other app may not have the issue, may simply mean that they do not check this particular part of the data, independent of its correctness

I've definitely seen VNC issues affect (programs written using) Delphi.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk