Then, perhaps, the ODROID-C2 could be your toy for aarch64 !

Especially the eMMC connector makes it very suitable for reliable embedded (FPC) applications.
As well as its 2Gbyte SDRAM and Gigabit Ethernet.
Arch has 64 bit ready: https://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv8/amlogic/odroid-c2

But, with the RPi3, you can reach a much wider audience.
Which is my goal with the Pi.

I ordered also one in the hope using it to play with fpc aarch64.
But currently it does not look good as it seems that it is not only a
matter of the kernel but also the firmware. At least I didn't unwrap
mine yet because of this, without aarch64 support I see no use for me in it.