Od: Howard Page-Clark <h...@talktalk.net>
Komu: lazarus@lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Datum: 21.05.2016 20:18
Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] Detect that component selected in OI.

TObjectInspectorDlg has several public properties that may help:

Selection: TPersistentSelectionList
OnSelectionChange: TNotifyEvent
OnSelectPersistentsInOI: TNotifyEvent

also a boolean property EnableHookGetSelection which gives you access to protected get/set selection handlers.

There are possibly other relevant methods too, it is a complex class.