Hi,

  did anything change in the unit printer with the  lazarus 0.98
release?

I had the following versions:

Linux Mandrake 10.1, with FPC 1.9.6, Lazarus 0.94

and I upgraded to:

Mandrake 10.2, FPC 2.0.0, Lazarus 0.98

My application uses the "printer" unit and the CUPS server.

Now, each time I print, the CUPS server crashes AFTER the first
printout! I have the same code of course:

        assignLst(lst,'|/usr/bin/tee ' +TheFileName+ ' |/usr/bin/lpr');

This used to work before. It would print and and save a file.

May be there are some new features in the "printer" unit that I am not
aware ?

Thanks

Alain Michaud