Sebastian Günther wrote:

Thomas Zastrow schrieb:

Hello,

I see that there seems to be XML-RPC-functionality comming with FPC
(under \fpcsrc\fcl\net there are some units which are dealing with
XML-RPC).

I need to write a little XML-RPC-Client and don't want to do that in
Java ... ;-)

Perhaps somebody can give a little example or some tips how to build an
XML-RPC-client in Lazarus??? I found no documentation about the units ...

It's not really easy to do; actually only using the XML-RPC server stuff
is recommended to use within FPC (but not with Lazarus, it requires the
old fpAsync architecture).
A new version is in work and (hopefully!) is ready to go soon.

Hi Sebastian,

Plans to include SOAP?

Thanks,
--