What is the version of Windows XP you are using, home or professional?

If you make a menu with several items (file, edit, view, etc) this bug appears in all of them? And after the first click in menu it disappear or keeps showing?

Now i use linux, but when i work with Windows XP I notice that bug, not in Lazarus but in the Windows itself. I am not sure, but it always appears to me in the home edition, english version, and i see it in delphi 6 too.

Pedro Santos

Bogusław Brandys wrote:

Micha Nelissen wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:32:42 +0200