Cristiano Magro wrote:

Hi,

I see that there is two TXMLConfig, from FPC and from Lazarus, but
constructor aren't the same.

My problem is that: compliler link with TXMLConfig from FPC and
parameters for constructor aren't valid.

I use in some package
MyConfig := TXMLConfig.Create('setting.xml');

but constructor from FPC\FCL\xml\xmlcfg.pp are
constructor Create(AOwner: TComponent); override;

How I can force use TXMLConfig.Create('setting.xml')?
Or How I must rewrite my code?

To answer the first question, use the unit name in front of the component name.