I create a single project to browse the database employee.fdb that comes as an eexample in installation package of firebird. The project would use a DBNavigator and DBGrid and will show de DB rows in the DBGrid and use the icons of the DBNavigator do run thru the lines and columns.

I use a TIBConnection, SQLTransaction, SQLQuery, DataSource and as I say, a DBNavigator and a DBGrid. I don't wrote any code manually.

The project runs OK under linux Mandrake 10.1.

Then I power down the computer and some hours late I power it on again. When I open the mentioned project it shows the LRM screen and gives a message about TStringList and doesn't run.

Do someone have any suggestion about the problem? May this be a bug? It's not possible show the LRM screen due to the PNG file be greater than 40 KB.

Greetings from Sao Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo

Visit brazilian state Rio Grande do Sul and see the most beatiful sundown of the world over the Guaiba River.