Hi.

> minus title bar height. Actually, in Lazarus TForm.Height is equal to
> TForm.ClientHeight in Delphi.

The "CLX" (QT) form in delphi had a similar problem,
I need it to simulate MDI forms with independent windows/forms,
and need it to known the height of title bar...

> So, ones more - I can't find any info about that. This problem is very

If it's not posible to calculate a title bar*s height in GNU/Linux,
due to the different windows managers, why don't CREATE YOUR OWN
TITLE BAR WITH YOUR OWN HEIGHT ?

Let me explain, if is possible to create not title forms in GNU/Linux
windows managers, then a workaround could be to create a form with no
titlebar, and then emulate your own titlebar
with your own custom close, minimize, maximize (zoom) buttons,
where you can obtain the height of the bar...

> *Best regards, Alexey.*

Cheers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]