----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian U." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:41 PM
Subject: AW: [lazarus] Turbopower Ipro

> >I'm afraid there are none, and if there is any it's probably based on
> >turbopower components which are dependant on windows winsock (don't
> know is >there is some kylix port).
>
> Ok, have an simple Filereader done now, maybe I implement an http reader
> also and build a simple browser demo based on clientsockets from ccr
> Think this could be useful for many people and the lazarus help coud be
> implemented using this at example, but seems there are some errors to
> fix first.
>
> Christian

Seems that we are working in the same thing, I did a small browser, thought for
a help viewer probably the full sockets implementation is not necessary but I
did it to test the render capabilities on tpipro, one disadvantage currently is
the lack css support, I found a css parser but currently I'm busy in other
things. Anyway, some screenshots:
http://mx.geocities.com/jesusrmx/lazarus/helpview/

Jesus Reyes A.