Em Qui, 2005-11-10 às 10:28 -0600, Matt Henley escreveu:
> Is there a sqlitedslaz package for sqlite3?   If not, what should I do
> to the current package to get it to work work with sqlite3? I am using
> lazarus and fpc from svn repository as updated this morning.

I've already done a package. Only did not send to lazarus/svn because
requires a new fpc2.0.1 from svn to work and would breake compatibility
with fpc2.0.0.

You can find the package here
http://www.geocities.com/camara_luiz/sqlitepackage.zip

Since you have a recent fpc it should not be problems, but if someone
wants to test it, just grab from svn the files sqlite.pp, sqlite3.pp,
customsqliteds.pas, sqliteds.pas, sqlite3ds.pas and put them in the
package dir or another fpc unit path.

Luiz