At 07:05 PM 14/11/2005, you wrote:
SynEdit1.Color is not a string, but a TGraphicsColor just as the message
tells you ;-). Try WriteInteger instead.

How foolish of me to think that Red or Black were numbers
not strings :-D but I can see that it is saving the index
number of the drop down menu. It works :-)

Regards

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.
11 Brokenwood Place Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153 AUSTRALIA
Tel. (02) 9674-6495       Fax (02) 9674-8745
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website  http://www.ampertronics.com.au
*Electronic Design * Custom Products * Contract Assembly