When I use code like this, Lazarus reports the above mentioned error when I compile.

<snip>
uses
  SyncObjs;
<...>
var
  FCriticalSection: TCriticalSection;
begin
  FCriticalSection := TCriticalSection.Create;
<snip>

Doing a Ctrl+<left mouse click> Lazarus takes me to the struct.inc file instead of the SyncObjs.pas file.
<snip>
  TCRITICALSECTION = TRTLCriticalSection;
<snip>

To fix this I have to write:
  FCriticalSection := SyncObjs.TCriticalSection.Create;

How do I fix this without having to put the unit name infront of the class name. Is this a problem with Lazarus or with FPC?

Regards,
  - Graeme -