Marc Weustink wrote:

George Lober wrote:

Hi all,

1) Can someone tell me how to make TListView scroll to and show the topmost item of a list in the top line of the TListView window?

2) How do you scroll to and show a particular item on the top line of the TListView window ?

ListItem.MakeVisible (or was it EnsureVisible ?)

This won't set the topitem, but it makes it visible atleast.

Yes, that's what I've been using, but like you say it won't set the top item. It may or may not end up being on top, depending on where you're scrolling from.