Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:28:50 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:15:14 +0100 (Romance Standard Time)
Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
Better spend time on an internal linker for FPC.
More people will benefit from that :-)

Even then, I think there are other issues that are more important.
e.g. saving all modified package unit files when a package is
compiled.
It should. Can you give some hints to reproduce the problem?
These are the steps I just did:

Start lazarus (it starts an empty project).
Open the package I sent you yesterday evening.  (I used the 'recent
packages' menu) Open the pas file inside. modify it (type a space or so, somewhere in the source)
Press 'compile' button in packae editor.
File is not saved, but compile is started.

File is saved here.
Some more hints?

Mattias

I just updated my Lazarus copy now and it is not compiling everytime I run the project. Thanks to everyone especially Mattias.

-Yoyong