On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 11:14, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Some problems:
> Some controls overlap.
Seems that anchoring is not set for all right

> Buttons have different sizes.
You mean hight I presume. This comes from LCL, on win32 the height of
BitBtns with and without glyph seems to be the same.

> By omitting the groupboxes and not increasing the space, labels and options
> do no look associated anymore.
That's also because the bold labels are not there. How come? I have now
set relative distance between checkboxes and radiobuttons to be 6px
perhaps make it 4px could improve also.

> See shot.
I will make a new patch with improved anchoring and sizing ok? Then we
can try again.