On 04 Jan 2006 18:19:56 +0100
Darius Blaszijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 13:17, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > I removed the warning and the 'Resize' method.
> > Where is the bug?
> The "bug" is that although the labels are set to autosize, it does not
> happen until AFTER create. I now understand that is not necessarily a
> bug.

Indeed. It's normal. The autosizing is only invoked when all needed factors
are there, which is often not the case during creation.
In general: You should not read the TLabel Size once and setup the layout,
but everytime it changes. So use the OnResize event. Or even better: Use the
LCL autosize properties to reduce overhead.

> I have a patch here that will resize the form as it relies on the
> resizing of the UName label. I have also deleted the help button. As
> it's not being used anyway.

Mattias