> > Links:
> >   Download and Info
> >     http://z505.com/cgi-bin/qkcont/qkcont.cgi?p=Lazarus-RB-Edition
> >   Direct Download
> >     http://z505.com/download/lazrb/LazRB_0.9.7Alpha.zip
>
> Is this the newest version?
> Where is the lazarus stuff?
>

> Mattias

The latest version is on SVN.. I'm actually way behind in implementing more
stuff
into LazarusRB because I'm working on Plugger for the Syn Text editor too. The
plug-ins that I have now, work for Syn text editor and Lazarus. Why? because I
use
Syn to create and edit html pages on MS Windows.. And Lazarus isn't exactly an
HTML
editor.. so there are some uses right there for the DLL cross-application
plug-in
system.

I will not be continuing the LazarusRB as a separate branch forever - there are
so
many bug fixes that are implemented into the main Lazarus branch, that it would
be
silly and makes no sense for someone to make a separate long term LazarusRB
branch.

What will happen is either I will run patches on the latest lazarus realease (to
implement plugger into the latest version of lazarus), or our two branches
(main and
RB) will merge together and there will be no lazarusRB branch at all. I just
wanted
to prove the idea of a DLL plug in system works, in addition to component
plug-ins
like BPL's. I feel both BPL plug-in systems and plugger systems are worth it in
Lazarus, myself.

Check these links for hot stuff:

Latest SVN
 https://opensvn.csie.org/pspcgi/LazarusRB/

Showing lazarusrb in action:
 http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pascal-webdev/Winkpsp_vid1.zip?download

Showing a lazarus plug-in working in a Syn editor too:
 http://z505.com/syn/winkSyn_2.htm