On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 01:41:41 +0100
Babcsany Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Excuse me if my english will be poor. I'm hungarian and english is not my
> mother language.
>
> I would like to create a new widgetset for web development. I know that it
> will be a huge non trivial work but it is possible. It will be implemented
> entirely in fpc/Lazarus with native LCL interface. But I need some
> information where should I start. How can I create a skeleton of a
> widgetset? Should I copy the lcl/widgetset directory and rename the files
> and classes? What else should I do? How can I build the LCL with the new
> widgetset for testing? How can I add it to the IDE for easy selection in
> order to build test applications?

Copy the lcl/interfaces/carbon directory and rename all 'carbon' with
'yourchoice'.
The carbon interface is in a very early stage, so this is the easiest to
start with it.
For the IDE: Search for 'carbon' in the 'ide' and 'components/codetools'.
Then you will find all places, where the new widgetset must be added.

> If you are interested in the details of the project or you would like to
> help me in the implementation of this then please don't hesitate to reply.

Mattias