I have StringGrid with 3 Columns: source file (with path), target (path) and errors
where:
source file column contains files to copy
target column contains target folders
errors column contains return errors : 0-if copy suceed, 1-copy didn't succeed, 2-source file don't exist

Now, after operations finish, I want to have all the rows with greater error number on the top of the StringGrid.

If I use StringGrid1.SortColRow(true, 2) I get funny results, but the rows with the errors are not on the top.

Thanks for any advice