Am Mittwoch, den 11.01.2006, 21:57 +0100 schrieb darekm:
> Marc Santhoff wrote:

> >Thank you very much for working at this spot.
> >
> >I've applied it and it is not the whole thing (or too much of it):
> >
> >- TButton and TPanel do not react to setting the color at all
> >

> I've investigate setting colors under GTK
>
> SetColor for tButton and tBitBtn now work
> In attach new patch and simple program to test
>

> Please check, if it is good way to do this.
>

> If yes, I will prepare patch for rest of Widget

Sort of. Setting the color of a TButton from the object inspector does
work, setting at runtime doesn't. Highligthing at runtime switches
between highlight color and the one set in the object inspector, that's
okay.

Since TBitBtn has it's color prop not published I can't try setting it
the same way.

Besides this the behaviour has not changed from what I described in my
last test report.

Marc