Micha Nelissen wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:11:24 +0100
> Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> We could extend the check to load the file and compare its content.
>>

> Maybe introducing a margin of error would be enough ? 2 seconds or so ? So
> if changed only 2 seconds later, the IDE doesn't notice.
I just double-checked and the clocks on the two machines are in perfect
sync... while watching both clocks they appear to change seconds at
exactly the same moment.  Of course this could mean it's a few
milliseconds off, but that shouldn't trigger it should it?

I never had this problem when using SMB to access the same files, so,
perhaps it's something else triggering this?  It's the same two
machines, but now I'm using NFS instead of SMB.

-Tony