> > If timestamps change a lot on network drives, people don't want the
> > overhead of retrieving the file all the time. Some error margin of
> > about 1 or 2 seconds is then preferred. It can always be an option
> > though.
> Hehe, right now I'd be happy just having the darn warning disabled with
> a check box!  I invariably click in the source, then try to start typing
> in the code without looking at the screen and the dialog has popped up.
> 3 lines of source later I look over and realize nothing I typed went in
> the editor.

Ahh, that is the reason my keyboard teacher in grade 6 or so kept telling me to
LOOK
at the screen not the keyboard! But real programmers look at the keyboard,
because
there are so many odd key combinations that you can't possibly hold them all in
your
head.
Same thing happens to me though.. I'm all ready to slam in 3 lines of source
code and
I realize the dialog has popped up.