The company is called Master Maths, based in South Africa.  We develop
software for math education. Used in schools, centres, universities
and government institutes.  Master Maths have 100+ franchises in South
Africa, UK and some other countries in Africa.  The product consists
of a Admin program that does the normal data collection, reporting and
accounting aspects.  The other part is what we call the Browser.  It
views the encrypted Macromedia Flash content inside the application,
and handles tests, etc.  The content is huge -  15 CD' s for the
complete system.  They also have a separate product called Distance
Learning, where you can buy a single Grade at a time.

The current system is developed for Windows only, using Delphi and VB.
 We are now busy with Ver.3 which is a total rewrite using Lazarus, so
we can make the product cross platform (Windows and Linux).

Regards,
  - Graeme -