On 2/13/06, anthony boudouvas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes but this way, we have every time we build something faster link-time,
> which is essential because
> we do it continuously, and when we are done we use strip (and then upx) and
> we get
> smaller executables easily...

I think you did not understand. After strip and upx, comparing a file
with smartlinking and one without smartlinking. The smartlinked
executable is 30% smaller. Read the link on my other e-mail.

Perhaps the ideal would be if we could have one LCL without
smartlinking for the creation process and another with smartlink for
the final Release? How big / difficult would this be?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho