Sebastian Kraft wrote:
Hi...

Is it possible to compile a lazarus project with delphi without a huge amount of changes in the code?

Read the Code_Conversion_Guide wiki page backwards ;-)

What has to be changed? Are there any tools to convert automatically?
Or can I export an lazarus project to delphi?

before you ask... I want to do this because win32 interface from lazarus lacks some important features I need for win32 port of my software (Imagelist).

Please help implementing them, instead :-). Marc is working on the imagelists; you may want to try to contact him. (ATM he is on holiday IIRC).

Micha