Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [lazarus] VirtualTree

Micha Nelissen wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:21:15 +0100
Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrea Mauri wrote:

but it is commented in the lmessages.pp unit:
//CM_PARENTFONTCHANGED    = CM_BASE + 8; // LCL doesn't send or receive
Anyone could help me?

We commented it out to see if any 3rd party tool would use it. You just
found out.

And there should be a virtual method like ParentFontChanged providing the
same functionality.

Micha

So, what I have to do to make VirtualTreeView works properly?
a.

--
Andrea Mauri
PhD student - Chemical Sciences