> > http://mx.geocities.com/jesusrmx/lazarus/tpiprosamples.zip
>
> Thanks a lot. I will check it first thing tomorrow morning. It is late
> here in Greece and this need a lot of attention.

I apologize, while downloading; connection was lost so I started it again. Next
time I got the message:
-----
‘Lo sentimos! este sitio estα temporalmente inaccesible.
El sitio que estαs intentando accesar ha excedido su tasa de transferencia de
datos.
El acceso a este sitio serα reestablecido dentro de una hora. Por favor,
intenta nuevamente mαs tarde.
http://mx.share.geocities.com/jesusrmx/lazarus/tpiprosamples.zip
Si sigues encontrando problemas, visita nuestra αrea de ayuda para informaciσn
y asistencia.
-----

Because I don't speak Spanish, tried to translate this text at altavista.com
but result was not clear enough. Can you please explain this to me and if
possible manage to make sample file downloadable again.

>iphtml.pas:9135 Owner.Target.Font.Name := FontName;
>at this point insert a line so it should look like:
>iphtml.pas:9135 Owner.Target.Font.Charset := GREEK_CHARSET;
>iphtml.pas:9136 Owner.Target.Font.Name := FontName;

I made these changes but nothing changed. I suppose "Building All", modified
html is also recompiled.

>The default font checkbox in the screenshot does just that,
>it assigns IpHtmlPanel1.DefaultTypeFace :='Clean' when
>it's checked.

I missed something, DefaultTypeFace property is not supported on my
ipHTMLPanel. I hope this will be clear to me when receive sample files.

>My guess is that your sample file is not UTF-8 encoded
>but simply thanks to your localized environment, greek
>chars were entered using local encoding, this seems to be
>confirmed with a simple change in your sample file, in
>the header instead of charset=UTF-8 I changed to
>charset=ISO-8859-7 then I opened the file with opera (even
>with an old version 7) and it showed the file correctly.

I think it is UTF-8 because when change code page to Konquaror, page is not
shown properly. I also checked it with a hex viewer. Is it possible charset to
be changed by browsers on the fly?

>A final weird thing, from a old post from you I have a screen
>shot that show that tpipro rendered correctly greek chars,
>http://www.magentadb.gr/ftp/paint-selection-sample.jpg how is
>that it worked before but actually it doesn't?.

This screen shot it taken on Windows. I do not have problems on Windows
probably because all texts are treated as  non-Unicode, 1 byte per character.
Proper code page in the font is selected by .charset property of components.

Regards, Panagiotis