Ales Katona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Juan Martinez wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm looking for a very lightweight http component, I don't need
> browser capabilities, even not html procesing, just sending, receiving
> and parsing http headers are needed. Anyone knows about such a component?
>
> I've seen httpclient unit in the fcl, but I don't know how to use it.
>
> thanks
>
> Juan Martinez

> Correo Yahoo!
> Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/

You should be able to use Indy or Synapse which already support http
protocol.
If you really want a lightweight component then you can wait for lNet
(actualy called Lightweight Networking) to add http in version 0.4
(current is 0.3.1). You can check that out at
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/LNet

I don't know the link to Lazarus Indy, but you can find synapse at
http://www.synapse.ararat.cz/

Ales