On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 01:35:53 +0000
"Tony Pelton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi satan,
>
> On 2/22/06, Lord Satan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:44:48 +0000
> > "Tony Pelton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > > this is on Win32.
> >
> > Hi Tony,
> >
> > it is a little ot but I really like to know which OpenGL headers you are
> > using on windows.
>
> i'm using the GL,GLU and GLUT units that come with the standalone
> compiler from freepascal.org.

I thought so, btw you don't need GLUT if you use a TOpenGLContext.
I was just asking because I am on a long journey to find good cross plattform
(I am on Linux) OpenGL headers for fpc as the ones that come with fpc are not
'good enough' for me and at the moment I am using some selfmade ones that are
not great but do the job under Linux and OSX. But OpenGL on windows is IMHO a
major PITA and I can't be bothered to make my headers work under windows, so I
was hoping to find some usable ones.

Thanks for answering

Beelzebub