Vincent Snijders wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

George,

This feature does not work under win32. I have attached a patch that
should fix this.

I looked at the patch I don't understand the part in win32wscustomlistview.pas.
You add
  SetProperty(TListView(AWinControl), lvpHideSelection, True);
and then you seem to comment out the implementation of TWin32WSCustomListView.SetProperty.

Is that new line actually doing anything?

Vincent

P.S. if you use // to comment blocks more can be read from the patch.

Darius, I managed to apply your patch but it doesn't do what I need it to do. While a grayed out selection remains on the ListViews, it's only visual. Logic wise, if for example I have two selected ListViews on a form, only one of them will be Listview.selected <> nil, I need both to be <>nil.

George