Bogusław Brandys escreveu:
I uploaded a version of sqlite3ds that retrieves the data from the database when Cancel is called. The code is commented to avoid future incompatibilities since the correct approach is to revert to the last Posted value which demands more changes/testing. Anyway it's there to you test and if this is what you want you can override the DoAfterCancel procedure with that code, so there's no problem of futures incompatibilities.

Luiz

Great! Where can I download this updated sqlite3ds ?
From http://www.geocities.com/camara_luiz/sqlite4fpc/index.html

Luiz