On 2/27/06, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Yes.

Basically, yes. But as a matter of fact, what I was thinking about it
to stop wasting my time developing for Delphi and finally shift my
focus to Lazarus...

One of the things I expected was to get free of the annoyance of
"supporting" several compilers, worst yet I only have access to
Delphi5 and only at workplace (and I don't feel like staying
afterhours like I used to ;-) , so the main question is: why did you
keep the IFDEFs for old Delphi versions and why the IFDEF for Lazarus
bits?

The other few questions I have ATM are purely technical so I'll save
them for a next round ;-)

Cheers,
Flávio