Timothy Ha wrote:
I would like to know your opinion about the new initiative called OpenDelphi.org

I understand that Borland has problems, but I doubt that people would gather enough money to buy out Delphi from Borland. Because Borland has invested too much into Delphi, and perhaps a lot of code is also patented.

And why need Open Delphi when we have Free Pascal and Lazarus which are created from the ground up and can compete with Delphi, if not in Windows, then in other OSes.

Timothy.

Right.Better give donation to Lazarus and Fpc projects.Or create fundation.
Or - buy additional feature for FPC and Lazarus - of course that must be something really interesting and useful.
Just give a feature request,and discuss with developers offering donation.
Maybe developers should think about it.

Regards
Boguslaw Brandys