Hello all,

Being a total noob when it comes to the subject of Help Authoring, I would like to ask people for pointers and suggestions on writing end user Help Documentation, possibly context sensitive, for a Lazarus app. What is involved implementing context sensitive help in Lazarus ? I can see the Object Inspector has help related properties, but obviously there is more to it than that. I don't see anything on the subject on the Wiki. Looking at fpdoc and Lazde, it appears to me they are mostly geared towards documenting source code. Looking at what's available in terms of standalone help authoring editors, it looks like most of what's out there seems to be Windows centered, and I am concerned about multi-platform usage. Any suggestions on what editor to use ? Any comments welcome.

Thankyou,
George