On Monday 06 March 2006 19:48, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Would the Lazarus community be interested in such a component?
>
> Of course yes!!! =)
Absolutely, it's too late for this version of OpenBook (which is probably
going to shipping tomorrow) but IPro is fine for that, but I would definitely
be able to get some serious benefit out of it for several projects.
If I can help in any way, let me know.

A.J.

--
"there's nothing as inspirational for a hacker as a cat obscuring a bug
by sitting in front of the monitor" - Boudewijn Rempt