Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:15:01 +0100
Joost van der Sluis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 23:08 +0000, Panagiotis Sidiropoulos wrote:

After testing sqldb and could not make it work for me, I installed and
try with TMySQLDatabase and TMySQLDataset found in
lazarus/components/mysql folder. Proper package version installed
related to Mysql server version.

These component's won't work. I think they never did, realle, and they
never will. They are obsolete.

Should we delete the components/mysql directory?

Preferably, yes.

Done.

Vincent.