On 3/10/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > NOTE:
> > I dragged an item from one listbox to another listbox. When I display
> > the Source.Classname in the DragDrop event, I expected a TListBox
> > type, but got TDragControlObject instead.
> > I tested this under Dephi, and did receive a TListBox.
>
> So maybe it is better to wait with applying this patch, until this thing
>   is sorted out.

Having a closer look at the code today, I fully agree with you.  A
good call on your part.  The Drag-n-Drop needs more work!  I got
Lazarus working under Ubuntu Linux, so now I can start testing
features on both Windows and Linux platforms.

I will keep you posted with my progress and submit a patch when I know
things are usable.  I still have a bit more to learn regarding the
workings of the LCL components. (It is huge!)

Regards,
  - Graeme -