Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Joao Morais wrote:

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

I'm currently writing specs for a 'serious' application (a grade tracker
for teachers) which will use (embedded) firebird as a back-end database,
which will be using tiOPF or InstantObjects and LazReport - all this in
Lazarus. This is a commercial application, I'm telling this to show our
trust in Lazarus.

I'll continue the port of the InstantObjects framework to FPC just after
v2.0 is out, let me know if you need something (or let me know when you
start something).

Database storage using SQLDB or ZeosLib is on the top of the list.

Anyway let me know when you start something on behalf of IO (here or at IO's development ng) due to avoid duplicate effort.

Thanks,
--
Joao Morais