I use a TMemo for displaying some information on my programs.
I use empty lines to separate paragraphs.

Like I do now in this text.

Unfortunately when I reopen the project, in the design the empty  lines are gone, but they are there when
I run the program. In the lfm-file there is an empty line, so I suppose that when loading the project again this empty line is ignored,
but that during runtime the information is taken from the lrs-file where the empty line is stored in some way.

I looked at the implantation of TMemo, but I think I have to delve deeper into Lazarus to find a solution to make sure that
an empty line will be stored correct in the lfm-file.
Where do I have to look for that?