Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a cross platform application between Windows and
Linux, and source code lives in a Subversion repository (on a Linux
server).

Subversion now gave me a conflict, and has highlighted the whole file
(every line) has chanced.  I think this is due to the line end
characters of Windows and Linux being different. (CrLf vs Lf)

I am sure I saw an option somewhere in Lazarus, to say what line end
characters to use, but I can't seem to find it now.  Can anybody point
me in the right direction.

I think this should be handled by the svn client.
Make sure you have the set the line ending svn property of each file to native.

Vincent.