Hi,

I am thinking of enhancing the "Find in File" search and add a new
option under "Include sub directories" in the lines of "Ignore hidden
directories".

The reason for this is, I often search the Lazarus and FPC directories
for certain text inside a file, and then it starts searching inside
the .svn folder as well (which make the search much slower).

The only thing I am not sure how te handle, is on the Windows
platform.  Do we treat dot  directories on Windows as hidden, or
should we query the directory attributes?  Can you actually create a
directory on Windows with a dot in the front?

Regards,
  - Graeme -