The Mozilla Plugin Panel can now be accessed via my SubVersion server:
  svn://opensoft.homeip.net/MozillaPluginPanel/trunk

I made some progress...  The same code now compiles under Windows and
Linux. Though under Linux it doesn't work yet.... :(   In the next
week, I will be working on the Linux part, getting the "embedding a
window" code working.

Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1