On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:35:51 +0100
darekm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>[...]
> Darek
> PS. What's about my previously patch (tComboBox)
>   now I have much more investigation:
>  1. for tSpeedButton: caption is paint in improper place (row for
> caption 'zoom' and 'insert' is not the same for fonts other than defaults
>  2. added some improvements for debugging
>  3. repaired    function FindLineEnd(LineStart: integer) for text in  UTF8
>  4. for tComboBox select signal is fired only one time per click
>
>  Can can somebody test it.

Testresult:

patching file interfaces/gtk/gtkproc.inc
patching file interfaces/gtk/gtklistsl.inc
Hunk #2 FAILED at 211.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 322.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 337.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 359.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 373.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 411.
Hunk #8 succeeded at 898 with fuzz 2 (offset 6 lines).
interfaces/gtk/gtklistsl.inc.rej
patching file interfaces/gtk/gtkwinapi.inc
Hunk #1 FAILED at 2795.
interfaces/gtk/gtkwinapi.inc.rej
patching file interfaces/gtk/gtkcallback.inc
Hunk #1 FAILED at 19.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 139.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 190.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 265.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 282.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 297.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 323.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 349.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 365.
Hunk #24 FAILED at 3089.
Hunk #25 FAILED at 3100.
interfaces/gtk/gtkcallback.inc.rej
patching file interfaces/gtk/gtkobject.inc
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1299.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 3985.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 4231.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 6966.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 7002.
interfaces/gtk/gtkobject.inc.rej
patching file interfaces/gtk/gtkproc.pp
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

BTW: never use writeln.

> I have one more patch (tComboBox grab capture and not release them, but
> I must stopping without finish this changes)

Mattias