> A solution is quite difficult. The most annoying thing with Lazarus is
> the stupid unit architecture with tons of include files and
> incompatibles "Lazarus" types like Lxxx....

I don't know about you, and don't how it sound to You, but I get
somewhat offended when someone talk like that about something I did...

Indeed, I don't know and I can't see why change the identifiers from
WM to LM, but the include files, albeit being very annoying is
arguably better sprinkle the whole code with IFDEFs. And I know what
I'm talking about since we use IFDEFs in SynEdit  and it's a real
pita.

-Flávio