I think I've found a cause for an end drag not working as I reported in issue 1861.

TControl.MouseUp tests TControl.Dragging, and it is returning false because the control that generates the mouseup is the target and not the source. This prevents DragObject.MouseUp from firing when the mouse button is released. I'm not sure I'm up to finding the fix, but I will still keep looking as time permits.

Also, Controls.pp has 2 SetCaptureControl procedures. Apparently, the one with only the Control:TControl parameter is correct.

Yahoo! Mail