Now the compilation of GLScene package works but when I rebuild the IDE it said fatal error can't find unit opengl1x. opengl1x is in the Source/base dir and this path is correctly set in the compiler options of the GLScene package. I tried to add this directory also in the compiler options of the IDE but it doesn't work, still the same error.
I've already installed the opengl package of lazarus.
What could be the problem?

please send me an copy of all compiler messages (MessageView -> Copy all hidden Messages to Clipboard)