Hi,
I would like to set the TAB widths to 2 characters. I set it in the editor options to 2 I also set the block indent to 2. But when I press the TAB character in the editor the cursor doesn't move of two but it stops when it finds a space in the previous lines.
It's a feature?
How can I set a movement of 2 characters when I press the TAB?
Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Mauri