Hi Vincent..
Yeah looks good, but 100% under lazarus ide, i did the hard way :)
Also, there're something about createmacapplication...

Its not needed to use ln... Mac programer usually will distribute their applications everything in the same .app application, i mean, the applications are inside a folder with the extension .app and with an structure that createmacapplication creates; but, then the tutorial says you should use ls "ive tested"; it creates a symbolic link inside the package.. but the app is still not there, so if you send to some one or want to distribute the app, you will have a link inside instead the binary file as usual the mac apps does have inside.. so the right way is just taking the binary and copy / move it to "apppname.app/Contents/MacOS/appnamebinary" and thats it you can distribute your app. I think createmacapplication can be modified to copy the binary to the right place.

Just that, the rest is ok for my opinion.. but also, can be good to have the handly way, ussing just the terminal :)

Thanks.

Roberto.