On 04/04/06, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If I use option (1), my executable ends in the \units directory.
>
> Correct. If you do not specify a target filename, the IDE puts everything
> into the output directory.
> To separate the output, specify separate output files/dirs.
>

> > If I use option (2), my executable ends in the <project> directory,
>
> Ok. Custom options are up to the expert programmer.

This still makes no sense.  Both options are using the same compiler
option -FU<path> so why is it okay for them to have dirrenent results?

At the moment option (1) works exactly like the compiler option
-FE<path> putting all compiled units and executable in the <path>
directory.  Surely there should be a difference to when you use -FU
compared to -FE?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

--